Friday 31 May 2013

Review of #30 The Legend of The Blue Eyes by B. Kristin McMichael

Another great book by B. Kristin McMichael!!

If you haven't read the review of "To Stand Beside Her" , click this.

The Legend of The Blue Eyes is the first book of The Blue Eyes Trilogy.
I have to say, this is a great read.

I love that the story is absolutely original and I want to give a huge a round of applause because the author actually took the time to craft the 'people' meaning The Tengu, Baku, Dearg-Du and Lycan ( Lycan in this story are sort of a type of vampires) clans.

I love how all these different clans are somehow interconnected with one another.

However, the author did not really explore the main character. I could see the carefully crafted minor characters but Arianna is kind of a mystery to me.

Hopefully, the next book will be better in terms of character advancement.

Overall, 'The Legend of Blue Eyes' is a great read.
 I  can't wait for book 2!

Sincerely,
Selina.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment