Tuesday 21 May 2013

Review of #28 Blue Hearts of Mars by Nicole Grotepas

*Squeals*
THIS BOOK IS SUPER AWESOME!!

I admit, Blue Hearts of Mars took me by surprise.

The world of Blue Hearts of Mars is beautiful. The settings (Mars), characters, the interactions and the beautiful chemistry between Retta and Hemingway made me fell in love with this book instantly.

Blue Hearts of Mars is a much better read than Twilight.
Seriously.
No offense to all Twi-Hearts fans out there but Blue Hearts does not have cheeky, glittery vampire boys.
Its all android with human feelings and red hearts....
Which is awesome.
Plus, the cover is SUPERB!

The relationship between Retta and Hemingway was so beautifully spun, I can't help but keep reading it. The midnight oil that I burned was definitely worth it.

"Blue Hearts of Mars is undeniably a great piece of art, beautifully spun with a touch of dystopia, romance and happy ending."

Nicole Grotepas is definitely on my favourite authors list.

Sincerely,
Selina.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment