Tuesday 7 May 2013

Review of #17 Grey Boy by Denise Mathew

Grey Boy is a touching story because it made me think of human nature.
There is no doubt that people will judge you in ways you can't imagine, especially if you're the son of a suspected murderer.
I was moved by both major characters in the story because they're background is almost the same and the way Denise collided both of their worlds was so unique that you can't help but fall in love with the characters, settings and plot.

Both characters have a tragic past but somehow they helped each other to overcome the challenges.

Grey Boy is definitely a book filled with a suspense, love, hate and betrayal.
I love love love this book.

Thank you Denise for allowing me to review your book. It was absolutely touching and it taught me something new about life.

Sincerely,
Selina.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment