Tuesday 7 May 2013

Review of #15 Kindred (Night School Vampire Hunter Novella #2) by Michelle Cornwell-Jordan

This is the second book of The Night School Vampire Hunter Novella.
 Like I said in my last review, I Love Love Love This series.
Why?
There's more information on the other minor characters and I LOVE them.
Angel is definitely mature now as she is owning up to her powers and the love *sigh* for Rafael is pretty intense.
It made me go lovey dovey. hehes!

Angel fought for her brother even though she found out it wasn't really her brother.

Rafael turns out to be exactly like Jacob Black but screw it. I love this series.

The phantom little girl is absolutely terrifying.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next installment so I can see Angel kick more evil butts. :D

Thank you Michelle for allowing me to review your book. Do send me a copy once #3 comes out. :D
I would love to review it!

Sincerely,
Selina.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment