Tuesday 7 May 2013

Review of #16 Breathe by Elena Dillon

Breathe is absolutely wonderful.

Breathe is absolutely breathtaking, bringing me to a journey filled with suspense, horror and love.
It really made me picture the world in different ways and the changes in someone's life after a terrible incident.

Breathe is absolutely beautiful yet terrifying at the same time.

I'm awed with Jasmine (The Main Character) because she tried her best to stay strong despite the challenges. Not only that, I love the way Elena spins her characters in such a way that you can't help but fall in love with all of them.

The plot is great, filled with great suspense and has a final bang.

Of course, who doesn't like a happy ending?
I do. :D

Thank you, Elena for allowing me the wonderful pleasure of reading your book. It was absolutely thrilling. :D

Sincerely,
Selina.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment