Wednesday 8 May 2013

Review of #23 Dystopia by Janet McNulty

I wish there are better words to describe how much I love this book.

Its AWESOME.

I love how the storyline glides from the starting to the end and the way the author describes the characters and the settings of the book.

I love the main character, Dana because she is headstrong, strong and stubborn.
I love how she tackled the challenges she faced but I was sad because someone close to her died in the story.

I love everything about the dystopia world, the existence of the evil government and the 'resistance group' fighting for the rights of true freedom.

I wish I have a true paperback copy of this book. :D

The ending was PURE SUSPENSE!!
Why oh why did you end it like that??? I'm so freaking curious about the end.

If there's book 2, I would love to get my hands on it. Hehehe.

Thank you, Janet for giving me a chance to review your book. It was a pleasure.

Sincerely,
Selina.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment