Tuesday 26 March 2013

Review of #7 Into The Dark by Kristen Pham

Into The Dark has a very interesting and unique plot unlike no other.
It is cool that Kristen has used the Pyramid as a launch chamber, just waiting for the last person to use it.
I didn't really like the starting at first because it doesn't really make sense but throughout the story, Valerie, the main character, started to grow and sounded more mature.
It was definitely cool that if Valerie uses magic on Earth, her life span is considerably short as hell.
AND, having to live in another planet which is IN THE BLACKHOLE itself is super cool.

Overall, the starting of the story should be better but the ending is SUPERB.
I love the suspense and well, its killing me.
I'm now waiting for the 2nd book and see how Valerie will destroy that b****, if you know what I mean. *wink, wink*

Sincerely,
Selina.
P.S. 
Kristen, do let me know if the second book is out.
Thanks. :D
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment