Sunday 31 March 2013

Review of #11 Libera Me (The Requiem Series #2) by Christine Fonseca

Hey everyone! :D

Once I finished reading Book One of The Requiem Series (Lacrimosa), I was at the edge of my seat.
The suspense of the last book was breathtaking and there were no stops, just breathless thrill.

When I first started reading it, I was kinda confused because there were a few elements such as the sacrifices that Zane made. I was so utterly clueless but I kept going on because I needed to know what's going to happen to Aydan now that Nesy...ooopps. No spoilers here! :D

I found out there were book 1.5 of The Requiem Series but it doesn't matter.

It was definitely shocking to see that Zane has feelings because in the last book, he was like a total a-hole but I definitely saw the different side of him.

I was really happy and sad at the same time of Nesy's condition but overall, this book is definitely worth my time.

It's great and its the same as Lacrimosa, Suspense at every single page.

Sincerely,
Selina. :D  

0 comments:

Post a Comment