Wednesday 10 July 2013

Review of #39 Daimones (Daimones Trilogy #1) by Massimo Marino.

Hello everyone!!

When I first got to read Daimones, I was absolutely clueless about the whole book because the synopsis was pretty vague about everything.

Now that I've read the book, I finally understood why Daimones was the winner of the 2012 PRG Reviewers' Choice Award in Science Fiction.

It is simply fantastic!

Not only that, I need to say that Massimo Marino is AWESOME.
I love the writing style (Go, Indie!) and the way the whole setting of the book is being portrayed.

This book is unlike the others. Basically, Daimones is about the fear of the unknown.
I love the characters because they have depth. The way they act and feel drawn me into the book because I imagined everyone to feel something like that if there were to be an apocalypse.

Every single page of the book is a work of art.

If you want suspense, a hint of fear and you want to know how the world will turn out to be in the event of an apocalypse, this book is it.
Trust me, you'll grow to love the characters and the story.

Sincerely,
Selina.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment