Saturday 1 June 2013

Review of #33 Deadgirl by B.C. Johnson

Deadgirl is GOOD.
Like DEAD GOOD (Pun intended). *grin*

Seriously, the beginning caught my attention and I slept at 2 in the morning because I couldn't put Deadgirl down.

The storyline is riveting and gave a whole new twist to the 'life after death' scenario, which, in this case, life after death... was life (though I'm not really sure the kind of life Lucy is really living).

Lucy is really explored in this book and I really love her personality and charm.

However, my favourite character in this story is....PUCK!
He is an old guy in the story and he's freaking funny.

I definitely love the writing style because it has humor in it even though some parts of the story are kinda dark and horrific to some readers. (Not me! Because I love dark and scary...in writing)

B.C. Johnson is in my favourite authors list.

Not only that, Deadgirl is definitely worth the racoon eyes. *grin*

Sincerely,
Selina.






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment